Click on a question to expand and reveal the answer!
- What is Zelle®?
- Who can I send money to with Zelle?
- How do I use Zelle?
- Someone sent me money with Zelle, how do I receive it?
- What types of payments can I make with Zelle?
- Are there any fees to send money using Zelle?
- How do I get started?
- What if I want to send money to someone whose bank doesn’t offer Zelle?
- How does Zelle work?
- Can I use Zelle internationally?
- Can I cancel a payment?
- How long does it take to receive money with Zelle?
- Will the person I send money to be notified?
- Is my information secure?
- I’m unsure about using Zelle to pay someone I don’t know. What should I do?
- What if I get an error message when I try to enroll an email address or U.S. mobile number?
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
4Mobile carrier fees may apply.